Free Predicts believes in football betting as a form of pure
entertainment and guarantees its users a pleasant recreational
experience while remaining aware of the social and financial
problems related to football betting. Free Predicts has
developed a series of measures for responsible betting which
allow customers to limit their spending and, if necessary, to
choose to exclude themselves for a certain period of time or
RELAX, ITíS ONLY A GAME
If you play you can win or lose. Gambling can be fun, exciting
but there is no economic or mathematical certainty because of
course, itís only a game. In the worst cases you buy a little
excitement at the right price.
What is the right price? For sure itís what you can afford to
gamble while feeling completely at ease. You decide in advance
how much to spend on football betting and never exceed that
limit. You keep the commitment you have made to yourself.
FOLLOW THE 10 FREE PREDICTS TIPS
1. Gamble for fun, donít look at gambling as a way of making
2. Invest in gambling only the amounts of money that you could
possibly afford to lose and donít gamble the money that you need
for daily living.
3. Decide how much money to invest in your entertainment and
respect the decision you have made.
4. Donít chase losses, accept the outcome as the cost of
5. Donít ask for credit for gambling.
6. Ensure that you know the rules of the game and the house
7. Balance the time that you dedicate to gambling with other
8. Donít gamble to escape from loneliness or depression, only
gamble for the desire to play and have fun.
9. If in your quest to catch fun through gambling you find
yourself running at a loss financially, simply take a break or
stop betting permanently.
10. Do not bet if your clarity has been impaired by alcohol or
IF BETTING BECOMES A PROBLEM TAKE A BREAK
Problem gambling can be recognised by modes of conduct such as a
high level of spending, poor work results, relationship
difficulties, theft, lying and depression. If gambling becomes a
problem then it is no longer entertainment. If gambling worries
you, take a break.
TAKE THE TEST AND FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF PUNTER YOU ARE
Check periodically to assess your gambling habits. We would like
to help you to better understand them and correct them if
necessary. Start from this easy test Ė it will just take a
1. In the last 6 months, have betting or gambling often caused
you problems at work or at home?
2. In the last 6 months, have betting or gambling caused
arguments or other serious problems with your family, friends,
neighbours or colleagues?
3. In the last 6 months, have you tried to hide the amount that
you wanted to bet from family members or friends?
4. Do you sometimes say that you are winning when in reality you
5. With the passing of time have you had to increase the amount
of your betting and gambling to keep it exciting?
6. In the last 6 months, have you used gambling or betting to
escape from personal problems or to feel better?
7. In the last 6 months, after having lost money gambling, have
you immediately gambled again to try to win back the money lost?
8. In the last 6 months, have you tried to collect money for
bets by using false cheques, stealing or by resorting to other
9. In the last 6 months, have you gambled even though you had
promised yourself not to do so or have had amounts of bets in
excess of or for a longer time period than what you prearranged?
If you have responded yes to one or more questions above,
betting is no longer a form of entertainment for you and may
constitute a serious problem. Therefore seriously consider the
possibility of taking a break and seek help.
Protecting minors is a fundamental part of our responsible
betting policy. Minors less than 18 years of age are forbidden
from making use of our service.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
If you wish to speak to someone concerning your betting habit,
please call our helpline on (+234) 903-460-6500 or write an
email to email@example.com.
Gamble Aware and
Gam Care offer help and assistance in
professional manner and free to all of those who suffer from
problems linked to betting.